Skip to content

Interview with actor Nicholas Cage, by the “B” Team

April 1, 2008

Download Interview with actor Nicholas Cage, by The “B” Team

Can you believe it!?!?

Leave us a comment and tell us what you think!

Advertisements
17 Comments leave one →
  1. sparkle permalink
    April 1, 2008 11:51 am

I love it.

2. oumar permalink
    April 1, 2008 3:15 pm

i love it

oumar 5-501

3. Hannah permalink
    April 2, 2008 7:34 am

That was a really good April fools prank! By the way, it doesn’t look like Nicholas Cage. It looked like Mr.Rhys.

4. ibrahima permalink
    April 2, 2008 2:15 pm

i love the video it was a good prank

5. katherine permalink
    April 2, 2008 3:16 pm

THATS SO MR. RHYS. I COULD BELIVE
    IT WHEN I FIRST SAW IT.

6. April 2, 2008 5:03 pm

first i thought it was MR.RHYS. AND IT WAS HIM IT WAS A GOOD PRANK!

7. denora permalink
    April 2, 2008 5:25 pm

Mr.Rhys that was a good april fool joke. But we knew it was you all along. But good one.p.s. Nicholes cage dosn’t sound like that.

8. Mr. T. permalink
    April 2, 2008 6:11 pm

Hey Oumar and Nicholas Cage!!!

Great interview! I have been wondering about this since I started hearing rumors about it weeks ago – started by Oumar no less. Good planning. Anyway, if the real Nicholas Cage ever shows up be sure to ask him about his last name. I heard that he chose the name “Cage” from the seventies comic book hero Luke Cage, Power Man!

Mr. Tandarich

9. Sabrina permalink
    April 3, 2008 5:26 am

Nice, Hanna you are rite it was Mr.Rhys ! How did you know it was him?

10. Ms. Martinez permalink
    April 3, 2008 2:26 pm

Dear “B Team” members,

You had me going for a little while there. I think we would recognize Nicholas Cage anywhere. He looks just like Mr. Rhys! Sounds like him, too! Great job on music. It helped me to see the humor in it. Keep up the good work.

11. Ashley permalink
    April 4, 2008 2:21 pm

Hi Mr.Rhys it’s Ashley I use to go to p.s. 1-24 I saw you on the computer and you were acting like Nicholas Cage. It was funny nice work. p.s. how do you know Ms.Abodeely. have you ment her she’s raelly nice I didn’t find the queston mark. By~By.

12. April 4, 2008 2:46 pm

Hey Ashley,
    I’ve been making videos and blogging with Ms. Abodeely for 3 years now!

Did you work on any videos when you were at PS 124? If so, which ones?

Glad you found the video and you liked it — I almost had them fooled 🙂

If you want to write another comment, why don’t you help the 5th graders figure out whether they should have a class president or not: Class President on the 5th grade Blog.

Trackbacks